- California dogs are descendents of the Mexican chupacabra.
- Left-coast dogs have an inherent disrespect for authority.
- California’s outdoor lifestyle means more walks, thus more ankles to bite.
- California dogs have gangs, which would explain why most victims were joggers wearing either red or blue shorts.
- Budget cuts have forced animal shelters to lie about a dog’s sweet nature on adoption papers.
- Agricultural pollutants have caused mutations, increasing the population of buff, tattooed, double-Y chromosome dogs.
- Dog parks have become hotbeds of anti-human sedition.
- California dogs don’t bite more, but California people sue more.
Whatever the reason, call Allied Brokers for homeowner’s insurance so you can protect yourself when your little Precious behaves badly.
Visit our website at http://www.alliedbrokers.com/ for information about all the types of insurance we offer. Or call 1-888-505-7988 for a free rate quote.